Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oppertunity losed?

I've recently been trying to find a collaborator to work on some comedy sketches (one of my many passions). So I placed an ad around the web, on a few selected sites. This came in response:

"hey.... i do have a more dry whit... and python is something i enjoy.... but my favorite has to be kids in the hall... but something i have been doing or trying to lately has been what i like to call policing pop culture... things are getting out of hand and there are way to many stupid people with nothing to say but mics in there hand and for some reason people are blind to this idiocy ... so i have been writing things like ... for example do u rember the CLUB BANGER with the brilliant writing THIS IS WHY IM HOT .... brilliant... anyways i wrote a skit for a friend to wrap this is why im hot while running on a tredmile.... standing on a bech with his winter coat on in the sauna... things like that.... i have a couple friends that like to write and want to do some shit to so i dunno maybe we could colaberate"

So I wrote a short, polite note declining, and got this back within moments:

"wow that was short u asked for somone that was funny to write with not an editor .... your loss good look with making people laugh"

Maybe I should have taken him on. He sure made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment