Monday, January 12, 2009

Doctor When?

It wasn't until speaking with a couple of friends that I realized the CBC has not yet shown "The Next Doctor", the Doctor Who Christmas Special. I download all these things through bittorrent as soon as they've aired on BBC UK, as I prefer to see them sooner than later, and also because I want to see all the related shows, like Doctor Who Confidential. Does the casual viewer of Doctor Who on CBC even know they've announced a new Doctor?

What is CBC doing? Given that this is a very popular show, why are they so haphazard with when they run it?

So, to those of you haven't seen the Christmas special, you now know it's set in Victorian England, features the Cybermen and a creature called the Cyberking who destroys chunks of London, and that Tennent is being replaced, all thanks to my previous posts.

Um... sorry?

No comments:

Post a Comment