Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dear Fringe, Enough foreshadowing already!

Please, Fellow Viewers of Fringe, please tell me that you were far less than surprised when it was finally revealed that Walter Bishop had taken an alternate-universe Peter as a child to replace Peter from this world who died when he was a boy.

I haven't gotten to this point in the series yet, to this big "reveal". I've just finished watching "The Bishop Revival". No one has told me that this revelation will happen and I didn't read about it on some sci-fi blog, but Come on! you'd have to be six bucketfuls of dumb to miss this. Hints have been dropped--Thud. Thud! THUD!--by Walter and by other characters and through visual clues throughout the series. Forget about being destroyed by a collision with the other dimension... our world will just crack under the weight of all this foreshadowing.

Which leads me wonder... All these hints and two FBI investigators (one who doesn't miss a trick), and Peter (who has been shown to be super-observant) don't follow up? What the what?!

Still hooked on this damn show, though.

1 comment:

  1. Okay. Thanks for the posting. I must seek out Fringe. In a minute I will pop out the datebook (which is pretty blank these days) and pencil in "fringe".

    To www.zap2it.com !

    ReplyDelete