Saturday, July 24, 2010

More weirdness from writerspace

I can't prove it, but I think the idiot from this posting sent me another Email, from a different Email address. It has the same smarmy "charm" and egomaniacal flavour. I've not responded to anyone else who has sent me Emails (yet), so the reference to the little brother being a brat makes sense...

I've been thinking about it and I really think we should do this comedy thing. Sorry about my little brother being a brat. He can be annoying sometimes. Anywho when are you free? [...I] hope you haven't found another "partner in crimedy"!

So I have a few questions to ask about the project.

[...including] 4) What was your most embarrassing moment?

I'm really excited about this. My friends tell me I'm super funny (and super hot!). What do you want the different sketches to be?

I can't wait till we do live performances and make a lot of money (50/50, right babe?). I'll totally be the best writer you ever work with.

Message me back and send me a pic, babe.

Same guy, you think? And who calls another man "babe"? Either way, I'm not responding. (Moves mouse over the "report spam" button in Gmail...)

No comments:

Post a Comment