Sunday, February 1, 2009

You're (not) hired!


And yet another response from outside of Toronto to my request for a local writing partner. This one from (drum roll, please...) The Philippines! Here's his stellar script:

#2 Knights

Sir Bruno comes home victorious against the barbarian Horde and was having a good ol' time chatting about the fight.

When the crowd went home only he and the Bartender are left. Both still drinking they are actually childhood friends.


Barkeep: "Come on Bruno, you expect me to believe that You alone defeated that Barbarian tribe with your bare hands? I saw the guy and he looked liked he could rape an Elephant!"

Sir Bruno: "Actually when the duel began he choked from his long beard when he shouted a battlecry, I just run there and shoved whats left of his beard to his mouth and pretended to choke him while yelling to the top of my lungs."

Wha--?! And here's his "resumé" (his word):

Resumé: Im a 26 years old and currently works for the government as a clerk. I watched a lot of movies and animes. My humor is based on what happens around us and sometimes from movies. if you need scripts I got them in my head ^_^.

Fuckin' hell. That's impressive. Maybe I'll hook this lad up with the producers of 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment